About Me

My photo
Visual Artist, Freelance Writer, Self Published & Published Author of Poetry and Childrens' Literature. Farmer of Naturally grown foods, Animal lover, Horse owner.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Manhattan Times Cover Story

Just in from the Manhattan Times Newspaper servicing my old neighborhood, Washington Heights, a cover story on an Indie bookstore called Sisters Uptown. I had a signing there February 14 and they have graciously allowed my book "Looking to the Clouds for Daddy to be photographed in their spread. Thank you Janifer & Kwame for your support of my family and my book. Sisters Uptown Book store is located at 1942 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY‎ - (212) 862-3680 You can see read the Manhattan Times at http://www.manhattantimesnews.com/covers/Archives/2009/Vol10N9.pdf

1 comment: